Monday, March 8, 2010

Android books

To learn android, I've bought a books.This book is "L art du developpment Android".
This book was write by Mark Murphy.So fo the US, search Marc Murphy and you should see an equivalent.I put some links on my android blog MyAndroidBlog
So I will just summary advantages and drawbacks of this books :

Advantages :
- A lot of small chapter with exercises.
- Good explanation.
- Not too much eclipse 's configurations.Be careful, a lot of android's books speak a lot of about eclipse but not about developing with android.

Drawbacks.
- Some class are not write with best practices.
- Eclipse configuration.

So if you love developing java and you want to learn something different (Android) with me, you can see my blog : MyAndroidBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment